Coach, Consultant and Trainer
Steve serves as an Assistant Professor in the College of Ministry for Northwest University in Kirkland, WA. He has focused on helping leaders and organizations, mostly churches, fulfill their mission, vision, and God-intended purpose. Serving as a consultant, coach, trainer, and equipper he has worked with hundreds of churches and church leaders as well as numerous denominational groups.
- Steve is an Assistant Professor in the College of Ministry at Northwest University starting 2014.
- He is a founding partner of Leadership Development Resources, LLC.
- He served as the Church Ministries Leadership Coach, Executive Director of the Division of Church Ministries, for the Northwest Ministry Network from 2001 to 2008.
- Steve serves as a church coach / consultant and conference speaker.
- He served as Church Growth and Leadership Consultant for the General Council of the Assemblies of God.
- He has served as a pastor, trainer, author, and denominational leader.
- He has authored numerous published articles and has co-authored several books.
Steve graduated from Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, M.A., and Northwest University, B.A. He is married to Ronda, and they have two children–their daughter Shayliana and their son Shadrian. Steve can be contacted at Steve@ldrteam.com.
The following photo is provided for promotional use. Click the image for a full size version which you can then download.