Coach, Consultant and Trainer
- Mel is a founding partner and coach-consultant with Leadership Development Resources LLC.
- He created and directed the Doctor of Ministry degree for the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary.
- He served as Professor of Leadership and Organizational Development at: 1) the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, 2) Southeastern University and 3) Northwest University.
Mel works with a number of leading churches from multiple denominations each year as coach-consultant.
Mel has served as a pastor, missionary, seminary and university administrator and professor and denominational district official. Mel was the founder of the Doctor of Ministry program for the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary.
As a “Church Leadership Coach” for 15 years for the Northwest Ministry Network, Mel
- Coached leaders and churches around Washington State and Northern Idaho.
- Trained a large number of coaches to help churches achieve results that matter.
- Lead teams that provided ministerial development and care for over 350 churches in the Northwest Ministry Network.
His educational background includes: a post-doctoral concentration in leadership at Seattle University (Catholic); a Doctor of Ministry in Church Administration at Drew University (United Methodist); a Master of Religious Education at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (Southern Baptist); and a Bachelor of Arts from Vanguard University (Assemblies of God). In 2015 Mel received a Doctor of Divinity from Northwest University.
Mel and his wife Martha have two married daughters and four grandchildren.
Mel can be contacted at email@example.com.
The following photos are provided for promotional use. Click the image for a full size version which you can then download.